Moxa has launched three high power PoE (Power over Ethernet) IEEE 802.3 af/at industrial Ethernet switches aimed at power-hungry PoE-enabled devices such as PTZ cameras and long distance wireless access points.
These three models, the EDS-P506A-4PoE, EDS-P206A-4PoE andINJ-24 satisfy the demands of high power devices by providing up to 30 W of power, double the amount in the existing IEEE 802.3af PoE standard. With 24/48 V power input support, the managed EDS-P506A-4PoE and unmanaged EDS-P206A-4PoE PoE Plus Ethernet switches guarantee outstanding power redundancy and ensure a higher level of operation convenience in automation control networks.
These two models are tailored to target different mission-critical applications: The EDS-P506A-4PoE provides advanced network management functions such as SNMPv1/v2c/v3, IEEE 1588 PTP, DHCP Option 82, Modbus/TCP, Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, RSTP/STP, IGMP snooping, and GMRP. The compact EDS-P206A-4PoE is ideal for applications demanding space-efficiency such as roadside cabinets. The INJ-24 10/100/1000Mbps PoE injector is suitable for upgrading an existing non-PoE industrial Ethernet network to a PoE-enabled network.
Moxa’s Complete and Versatile PoE Options
The addition of the EDS-P506A-4PoE and the EDS-P206A-4PoE PoE Plus industrial Ethernet switches completes Moxa’s comprehensive portfolio of PoE solutions. These two products join Moxa’s wide selection of PoE solutions, which includes:
- EN50155-complant TN-5516-8PoE series 16-port M12 managed switches
- TN-5308-4PoE series 8-port M12 unmanaged rolling stock Ethernet switches
- EDS-P510 7+3G-port PoE managed Ethernet switches
- EDS-P308 8-port PoE unmanaged Ethernet switches
- IKS-6726-8PoE 24+2G-port modular rackmount PoE managed Ethernet switches
Apart from switches, Moxa also provides other PoE equipment such as SPL-24 series PoE splitters, the IMC-P101 Ethernet-to-Fiber media converters, as well as powered devices including IP cameras and wireless access points.
Moxa’s full range of PoE solutions includes products for a variety of scenarios:
- PoE and PoE Plus DIN-Rail managed and unmanaged industrial Ethernet switches
- Industrial Ethernet switches with M12 connectors targeting rolling stock applications
- Easy-to-scale rackmount industrial Ethernet switches supporting up to 16 PoE ports
- PoE splitters, PoE injectors, and PoE media converters
- PoE-enabled wireless APs with IP68-rated housing for harsh outdoor environments
- IP cameras with rugged design and M12 connectors for outdoor and rolling stock usage
* About MOXA
Moxa manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa’s corporate website at www.moxa.com.
Edited by Tim(firstname.lastname@example.org) of Industrial Communication Network, www.icnweb.co.kr.